PLEASE NOTE: With all the changes taking place at Blogger this material may soon be relocated. Please bookmark the following address: classicrealmsofadventure.com

This is a permanent domain that will remain active. Thanks for dropping in and apologies in advance for any CRoA network interruptions - ADD Grognard

FORSAKEN SOULS TUMBLR FEED

CLICK FEED LINK ABOVE FOR MORE POSTS

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Update

Hi all. Just a brief update. I have been buried in rules hell trying to put together something that will work for this campaign setting and I waffled more than a short order cook.

I thought hey, no problem, then realized that the very thing that imparts the unique flavor to this thing and make it worth playing is a major reworking of any rule set.

So I think I finally have the spine worked out, now to attach the rest of the skeleton and see if it will hold flesh.

This is subject to change, but I'm looking at putting out a starter set that includes everything needed to play a basic set up and learn the world I'm creating without having to bite off the whole chunk at once. Then I can issue the Advanced Player Guide and the Game Master Strategy Guide. These will increase the classes and pave the way for the entire series.

I'm hoping for a first draft this week then a break to look at the introductory adventure and play material to include.

Stay tuned. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment