PLEASE NOTE: With all the changes taking place at Blogger this material may soon be relocated. Please bookmark the following address: classicrealmsofadventure.com

This is a permanent domain that will remain active. Thanks for dropping in and apologies in advance for any CRoA network interruptions - ADD Grognard

FORSAKEN SOULS TUMBLR FEED

CLICK FEED LINK ABOVE FOR MORE POSTS

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The New

As the old year comes to a holiday filled explosive end I patiently wait to get the first part of the program completed.

Always remember, I work analog style. Just because we go without a lot of details or even posts here on the design blog know that I have been filling 3 and 4 inch binders with notes. I've always worked that way and have tried to convert to all digital, but I always seem to get ideas at the worst possible time and must rely on trusty pen and paper to record them before they evaporate into the mist of memory.

With spell use being the single biggest hold up I can say that 70% of the grunt work has been done and as soon as I figure out how I want to organize the spell caster section we should see a starter out soon after.

Thanks for keeping up with me during the turmoil of this year and for reading the posts, even though sometimes far apart. They will continue as long as I have breath and I hope that the beast I am building will meet with your gaming satisfaction.

Ok, 2011, let's get going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment