PLEASE NOTE: With all the changes taking place at Blogger this material may soon be relocated. Please bookmark the following address: classicrealmsofadventure.com

This is a permanent domain that will remain active. Thanks for dropping in and apologies in advance for any CRoA network interruptions - ADD Grognard

FORSAKEN SOULS TUMBLR FEED

CLICK FEED LINK ABOVE FOR MORE POSTS

Saturday, January 8, 2011

It Begins

A hello and hope you had a good holiday season wherever you are. I have been working on the 'grunt' part of the project-or as an old friend put it once "Back up the Back up of the Back up...and then Back that up". I have suffered the consequences of not heeding that advice in the past and since the holidays put 3 tb of new storage in my hands it was time to sit down and get it done.

Now the printing begins. With fresh toner cart installed I can get an analog copy in my hand to work through what may be an impending ice storm in the next 48 hours. I plan on working by the gray light of the sliding deck doors if necessary and sleeping when there is not enough light.

The work continues. Time for coffee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment